|Sundays9:00 – 10:15AM||Classes are online|
- August 30th, September 13th, 20th and 27th, October 4th and 25th, November 1st, 8th and 15th, December 6th and13th
- January 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st, February 7th, 14th,21st and 28th, March 7th and 28th, April 11th, 18th and 25th, May 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
- Mid- term Exam Date: mid-January;
- Final Exam Date: end of May
- This program follows HindiUSA, which is the largest Hindi volunteer organization in USA
- It has 18 own Hindi schools, and more than 20 affiliated Hindi schools
- More than 5,000 students of ages 5 to 15 were registered last year
- Hindi classes are offered at 9 different levels (Starter 1 to Advanced 2), Ages 5-16
About Hindi Classes
- Students will learn reading, writing and speaking in Hindi through attractive books, and curriculum. Students receive certificates for passing Hindi examination
- Annual fee of $200 for the academic year (includes textbooks)
1Fill out the details including student information using one of the following options.
- Download the application
- Give it in the school along with the payment information.
2Pay the suggested fee of $200 or more to support the program using one of the following options.
- Online payment either through “Zelle” or credit card.
- Send a check to HTW.Payable to “HTW-EYS”
In the memo, please add, “Towards Hindi Classes”
Mail your check to,
Hindu Temple of The Woodlands,
P.O. Box 130307
Spring, TX 77393
Deepak Gupta email@example.com